todd z to the rescue =)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
it was an eventful day today. i speant the morning getting my tires mounted to my rims and finally putting them on. in between that i had to go to home depot and a moving sale with my wife. i didnt mind that because i got some new tools to add tomy collection. anty way had to rush home and get ready i was going to my nieces house for her bday party shes 2 today. but more importantly i was going to meet the one the only TODD Z first. we hung out swapping stories of our tracs and i bought some hot sauce from him. havent tried it yet but i cant wait to. but to tell you how cool he is.. i mentioned i got a check engine light well he got his xcal and hooked it up got the code and happened to have the part to fix it right there in his garage. it was bank 1 running to lean. changed the vaccum line and no more check engine light and the trac runs better noticed a big difference. and also took a ride in his trac holy S@#T guys and gals i never new a sport trac could go that fast and handle that well. ivebeen in fast cars and never held on but let me tell you i reached for the grab handle on more than one occasion. everything he says hes done aint no lie man THIS THING MOVES !!!!! i eventually arrived at the party 3 hours late. i basically ditched my family for todd today which is fine. i walked in right as they were singing happy birthday. so every one that was my day and now im gonna end this with a thank you

todd z and hope you all enjoyed my eventful day good night:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad I was able to fix the truck for you, IT is cool to do things like that for the members here.

It was :cool: to meet you and to hang out and talk ST !!!.. Those are the good days:D !!!..

Kinda gives me that :wub: Feeling....Toward the truck that is !!!!.....

It was a nice change from working around the house ...

Thanks Paul....

Todd Z