time for new shoes

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i remember my 66 pontiac bonneville thanks for the memories! man i put a lot of money in that car got nothing back that is when i learned function not form!

I remember the drum brakes on all 4. My '63 Galaxie with the 406 tri-power, would not stop for $%%%%$.:lol:

I have a '65 and a '67 Mustang right now, and a '69 Fiat 850 Spider, and last but not least... A '67 Falcon sedan with three-on-the-tree. Not a disc on a single one of 'em.

three-on-the-tree.

Wow, there's a phrase I haven't heard in a long time. I learned to drive in my dad's '69 Chevy truck, 283 V8, three-on-the-tree, manual steering, bias-ply tires. Down-shifting while making a turn in that thing was a challenge!

re: time for new shoes by Brandon,11/6/2008 18:04 CT

I thought "shoes" were rims and tires idk

re: time for new shoes by j.vocaty,11/6/2008 18:06 CT

brandon back in the old days shoes were what you put on your rear brakes!

re: time for new shoes by Dingo,11/6/2008 18:07 CT

In the even older days, you put them on the front, too.

And in the even older days than that, you put them on your feet...

:lol::lol::lol:

That reminds me of my first car, Andy. It was a '67 Mustang coupe, and the front floorboards were rusted out. I liked to tell people that it came equipped with a "Flintsone" braking system.:lol:

three on the tree reminds me of when the brake pedal used to say power boost you guys make me feel old except for dingo that is!

Latest posts