Throttle Body Cleaning Project

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cory Richards

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been a member of MyST since 2004 but it's been a long time since I've posted anything although I still visit the site pretty regularly.

I just wanted to say thanks for this thread and to Paul McMullen (if he's still around) for the throttle body cleaning project.

I was having a terrible idle problem and was able to fix it myself for $3 thanks to the project (I also had the spark plugs replaced but that needed to be done anyway).

(I also posted this on the thread but I wanted to make sure everyone saw it, I'm just grateful for this website and to have my problem fixed!)

Thanks again!

Hey everyone,

I've been a member of MyST since 2004 but it's been a long time since I've posted anything although I still visit the site pretty regularly.

I just wanted to say thanks for this thread and to Paul McMullen (if he's still around) for the throttle body cleaning project.

I was having a terrible idle problem and was able to fix it myself for $3 thanks to the project (I also had the spark plugs replaced but that needed to be done anyway).

(I also posted this on the thread but I wanted to make sure everyone saw it, I'm just grateful for this website and to have my problem fixed!)

Thanks again!
Yep ,the more I read on here the more I want to keep reading . I have always did some of my own car work and I am amazed at how many guys seem to tackle these jobs as hard as they are now,, compared to how it use to be years ago .