Thoughts on Manik Front and Waag Rear?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really like the Manik Front, but they do not make a rear, so I am thinking of getting the Waag one.

Has anyone done this? How do they look?

Is there something that looks claser the the Manik out there?

Thanks.

You can get a manik front and a waag rear. No one will honestly know and truly, who cares? Unless you do. It's like wearing Nike shoes and an addidas hat. Most people won't notice or care. Although I respect some people are picky, but hey...only get what YOU want.

I am not so concerned about company mistmatch as style. I can't see any real distinctive styling for one or the other, but have not seen either up close to be sure. I'd hate to get them and realize that its preety obvious that they are from different companies.

(Again, its the "New Toy" vanity. In 2 months I will probably not care if they are even the same color...)

Are you planning on getting a rear bumper guard? or just tail light guards? Or possibly both?

From what I've seen, the difference is not obvious per se. I know some people have the waag rear bumper guard and might be able to chime in here with pictures. I think it's pretty standard and you shouldn't be able to tell. I understand your point though.

Latest posts