those with audiophile system

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S H

Reaction score
on the audiophile stereo, there is a button that says "cd/aux".... does this mean there is an input on the back of the stereo that is unused until you buy something "aux" and hook it in there, which will then work with the stereo? or is it just some lingo to fool you into thinking you might be able to hook something up there?

also... it is sat ready. is it possible with some adaptor, to hook something else into the sat input, like an ipod, tv tuner, etc... which would work?

as far as I know tha seems correct.There is an plug in the back for the satellite kit.I think it may be the same for the cd/aux but I do not know that to be FACTUAL!=)

Donavan:D:D

Push the CD button twice, does it say No CDDJ? Push the AUX button. Does it say NO CDDJ? If it does, get a PIE adapter. You can use it for anything you want with RCA out-puts.

I wish my Audiophile system had that button.

Tom

Does anybody have Sirius hooked in through their factory system? If so, could you post a picture of the display. I'm curious as to how much info shows up.

I drove a company car last week-- a '98 Crown Vic with the basic AM/FM cassette radio. I pushed the "clock" button and the display read "No Clk". I thought "what the hell?!?!?" until I realized a separate digital clock in the dashboard. So Ford has to make special radios with the clocks disabled for Crown Vics?!?!? How much more that must cost (than to make all radios with clocks enabled!!!.

Latest posts