The exhaust video is here!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big K

Reaction score
I know I'm WAY late to getting this done, but I finally got out to get the exhaust video and the results are below. Comment, "like" it, share it, use it to help determine if you're interested in a Flowmaster 50 Series muffler...

Anyway, enough chatter... Here's the video: Enjoy!

<object width="560" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V-wX3JdDhKg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V-wX3JdDhKg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Also, friend me on Cardomain. My SN is The_Machingbird, and a link to my ST's page is listed below..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds pretty good. :haveabeer::supercool:

I have the Flowmaster 50 3"in/ dual 2.5" out and 2.5" tailpipes I fabbed up, sounded good but when I installed the Random Technology Stainless Steel Y-Pipe and High Flow Cat it makes everyone ask me how I fit a V8 in my ST then I open my hood and they see the 4.0 V6.

I'll have to take a couple video clips and post them on here.

Sounds wicked. Are there tail pipes u get specifically for the ST or did u make em? Ive been wanting to do this for forever! Sorry for all the questions :grin:

Heart Throb make a dual cat-back system for the Trac that uses the tailpipe tips as mufflers. Check out J.C. Whitney, they sell them.

You can go to any good exhaust/ muffler shop and they'll bend you tailpipes but you'll need to get a muffler.

I fabbed up my own duals using pipes that I had laying around.

:banana::haveabeer:

interscope8,

The pipes from the muffler back (so pretty much everything that you see in the video) was custom by the shop. They're 3''in tips, and I'm pretty sure 2" over the diff, and 2-1/2" leading into the tips, but I'm not sure. When I have the time, I'll get under there and measure.

Probably 2-2.25" over the axle, most shops told me they couldn't go any bigger with the tight space under there, I waited until I did the 3" body oft and took out my spare tire from under the bed since the 33's couldn't fit under there. I had all kinds of room the play with after that but you have to keep the pipes away from alot of stuff that could melt.

Yup, no issues with anything burning so far... 33's sound nice! I'd still love to get some anthracite bullitts wrapped in those.

Latest posts