the cops dont like my trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not realy enforced around here, but. We cant have tires outside of the fenders. Depends' on the cop.......

yea this cop followed me for about 6 miles then decided to pull me over... ive seen tires stick out way more than mine though so im not worried about it too much... i picked up some rubber strips to make fender flares to get me through inspection and then they are coming right back off

Haha thats my plan if the inspection station gives me crap about it. I'm kind of surprised you got pulled over. I didn't think they stuck out that much.

Travis - I see you live in PA. I have a red STA and also have the PA DMV "DARE" plate for yrs. with no problems. I think it's $35 at the DMV. Cop friend told me to get it actually.

Was pulled over last week by a state police on a "DUI fishing expedition". Didn't hassle me at all which is a surprise since everyone knows PA state cops are usually pricks. First time I've been pulled over in my red STA since I bought it last year. Good luck man!

Latest posts