THANK YOU Vic S - AMSOIL !!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
A public thank you to Vic Sorlie for continuing to support the site!!! Vic has signed on for another year as our only active Sponsor !!!

With that said, PLEASE support Vic buy purchasing Amsoil products through the links and make sure you note its through him!! put his number 506774 in the referral and code box !! Make Shure he gets credit for your purchase !!

Using the Preferred Customer option saves you about 25%. The online "MyGarage" feature (free to all) is neat tool for "parking" cars, recording services, setting up reminders. Check it out.

Please become a member of AMSOIL and support vic !! He is the reason we can keep the site going free for members !!!

http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/sponsor.asp?SPONSORID=76

http://www.enduranceoil.net/

Thank you Vic!!!!!

Todd and George

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd and George, thank you for the kind words. I appreciate the work you've done and the good information that's offered to all here.

For everyone here I'm available as a resource for you if you're seeking information on how synthetic lubricants can help your rides perform better and last longer. Our Preferred Customer program is a great way to get access to all AMSOIL products at wholesale cost. Buy direct and save money. Check out the neat online lookup guides, not only for cars/light trucks but also motorcycles, boats, UTV/ATV and more.

Contact me through my website or text/call direct 682-465-6957.

Hey Vic. Things are great here in Jersey. Probably gonna need some more oil for the Harley next month. Will give you a call. Thanks for everything, great service and recommendations. Love using your stuff.....Bob

Thanks Bob, I appreciate the kind words. I still have and use some of the BMW tools I got from you years ago - have owned a 2002 E39 M5 for the last two years, my favorite Bimmer yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts