Sport Trac Club?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Maguire

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I recently attended the annual Bloomsburg Truck Show we have here in Pennsylvania every year. I did take my ST and put it in the show and it surprisingly got alot of attention. It's not lifted or anything just stock with an exhaust new wheels and tires and alot of Air Force stickers and stuff. Anyway i did notice i was the only person with a Sport Trac there and it was sad cuz a smallish truck like mine in between two giant ass obnoxious lifted trucks big enough to climb over a house didnt really do it justice. I also notice there are these 4x4 "Clubs" where they travel to each what we call "4x4 Jamboree" and they shine em up for show quality and enjoy themselves. It got me thinking about you guys and how you guys do some pretty cool stuff with your trucks. I figured we should all get together next year of course and reserve a section of the fairgrounds for some Sport Tracs. And plus Alot of people take stuff there to sell and everything even there trucks and jeeps and everything really its incredible. Basically what the truck show is, is about 1-2,000 4x4's (trucks,Jeeps,SUV) all get together in one place for a weekend and do whatever. The show includes everything from tough trucks, to mud drags, Monster trucks, fireworks, burnout competition, show-n-shine competitions, you name it its there really. Plus alot of food vendors and tire tents and vehicle accessorie tents. There are videos on youtube about it just type in Bloomsburg Truck Show and they should pop up. All-in-all i think this would be a great chance for all us Sport Trac owners to get together and exchange stories and what-not. I do apologize tho for this being a long message and also before i forget Sport Tracs that are only 2 wheel drive cannot get in, no 2x4 can get in PERIOD. And if you are wondering Bloomsburg does have hotels and Inns for anyone who is coming from far distances and such. But look it up see what you think and let me know what you think. Thanks guys and Take care.

A couple ST guys were at the nearby Truck Nationals this weekend along with a few other Explorer guys. Post this in the Events board a month or two before the event next year and see how the interest is. I'm always interested in things like this but PA is just a bit far for me. Glad you were there to represent the Sport Trac!:supercool:

i was going to go to the truck nationals but unfortounately i planned a trip right overtop of those dates... oh well theres always next year

Latest posts