Spark Plugs w/supercharged setup

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The MP112 has a lot more capacity than the MP90, which is allowing him to run higher boost with lower charge temps. I wouldn't push it more than 5-6 with the MP90, as it will start to heat up quickly. If you really want to go higher, you need some form of cooling, most likely methanol injection.

Also, the TR5 sounds correct, I believe that's the same plug I used to run.

very true. If your using Ron's kit, i've seen pics of a air/water intercooler made to go in the intake. Ron hasnt released a kit yet but he made it for that option later on. :smile0006:

I have pics if your interested.

I'm personally going to stay at 5psi

5 PSI will get you up to about 281 HP, assuming your SC is 100% efficient. If you drop it to 90%, you are running about 260 HP.

Not a bad return.

As for the HT pistons, I have an engine that has HT pistions. This engine is 220 HP with only 1.8L of engine displacment. The engine is designed for WRC Rally racing and is detuned for the street. Remember the old NASCAR rules? If you want to race it, you gotta sell it.

This engine in its racing form is pushing 450 to 500 HP with EVERYTHING that is in it besides engine managment and fuel injection for racing aplications.

All this with HT pistons.

Tom

Latest posts