Sounds Sweet!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary DiPietroSr

Reaction score
Just got home from the shop with my Flowmaster 50 series, and the Random Tech Y Pipe. Wow what a difference. Nice deep mellow tone. Two high polished SS Slash tips out the back. Pictures to follow when the better half gets back with dig. cam. Gary D. in CT

Last edited by a moderator:
Awsome! Can't wait to see some pics. Did they charge you anything to install the y-pipe? I'm thinking of getting the hi-flo cat in a few more weeks here, and my exhaust is welded straight on to the last cat, so a bolt up option won't work for me.

Jeff, the owner said it took them an hour or so to deal with the Y pipe. So, yes I did get charged extra. I told them it should only take them about 20 mins. to change it. They said we'll see. I wasn't there so I had to beleive them. I'm glad I went with the 50, loud enough for me. Gary

Took Wayne about 15min to do mine in his driveway with only a floor jack. and a socket wrench.

We do have emission testing here in CT, not sure what's going to happen with the Y pipe. How do I upload a sound file? Nevermind, found it search area. Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want exhaust sounds you just have to click on Projects on the left, then click on Exhaust Sounds. After that just pick the sound that you want to hear. Just about any exhaust sound is available for your listening pleasure thanks to Spaceman (aka Ed Malinas). :cool:

Gary, We should hook up at about 2AM in a residential neighborhood and rev the motors to see who we wake up...HAHAHAHAHHA

Glad you like the set up...

Todd Z

P.S It took only 15-20 for me to install my y pipe on my 4WD in my driveway.,,.