Something Interesting Happened Today

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"Risky Bizness"

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Adrenalin
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
For the record, I am a service writer for a FORD dealership. SO, I see A-L-L of the trade-ins, as well as the new vehicles.

Having said this, I meet and deal with alot of people ALL day long.

TODAY, I met the man that use to own our Sport Trac !!!!!!!!!!

He said he misses the ST, and he did NOT want to get rid of it, it was his wife's idea to get a bigger vehicle, therefore she got a F-150.

I just found it kinda cool to get to meet him!!!

NICE ! always to find out the past history on a vehicle....

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? how are your dealers discounts on a raptor ?? HMM??? asking for a friend..lol

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? how are your dealers discounts on a raptor ?? HMM??? asking for a friend..lol

They have one Raptor as of now. It's solid white. You can see it at TWIN Motors Ford in Iola, Ks.

I can ask if you like.

For the record, I am a service writer for a FORD dealership. SO, I see A-L-L of the trade-ins, as well as the new vehicles.

Having said this, I meet and deal with alot of people ALL day long.

TODAY, I met the man that use to own our Sport Trac !!!!!!!!!!

He said he misses the ST, and he did NOT want to get rid of it, it was his wife's idea to get a bigger vehicle, therefore she got a F-150.

I just found it kinda cool to get to meet him!!!
That is really something .I would have liked to see your face at that moment LOL>

I had actually spoke to the gentleman, and his wife when they were there looking to trade. BUT, it was in passing.
PLUS when they traded the dealership took their picture with their latest purchase, SO, I kinda knew what they looked like before his appointment. In my opinion, it was a cool deal.

ONE nice thing about MY job, I can look up and see who actually owned the car, OR by the VIN #, and car fax see what has been done to the car. To me it's kind of a nice perk.

hey, don't tell us that, I have 2 ford vins I would want run, I know my 98 mustang was taken to CA about 5 years after i sold it on 2002, my 75 Mustang went to PA around 2000 and they guy and i spoke in 2005 and he has not spoken to me since.....

I should clarify my previous statement. I can see who owned the vehicle, if it comes in for service with the new owner, and the old owner had had service done there prior to the present owner. Make sense??

Latest posts