SOLD: Rear camera/mirror for Gen 2 SportTrac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Krusich

Reaction score
I had a chance to study another liSTer's rear camera/rear mirror installation on his 07 SportTrac built from the F150 rear camera/mirror option. I had to have it so I bought all the NEW components and Ford wiring harnesses. Then I had an offer to buy my SportTrac that I could not refuse! So I have the kit to sell.

It looks OEM and works like a charm. You replace the OEM SportTrac Ford blue oval in the tailgate with the F150 Ford blue oval which has the camera mounted within it. In reverse, the camera screen appears in the left half of the rearview mirror. The rearview mirror is also F150 and mounts in the place of the 07 SportTrac rearview mirror. In addition I have the Ford tailgate/camera wiring harness and the rear camera mirror roof harness. Included also are the schematics to decipher the harnesses and plug wires. All you will need is enough standard AV cable to go from the camera to the mirror. The AV cable is readily available at places like Radio Shack.

I will sell it for $350 plus the cost of shipping.

Please contact me offlist at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts