• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle For Sale ***SOLD****2007 Dark Blue Pearl Metallic Explorer Sport Trac XLT V-8 4X4

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE442

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
Some where way to close to the effen city
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
2007 Dark Blue Pearl Metallic Explorer Sport Trac XLT V-8 4X4:

-I am the original owner and it currently has 90,441 original miles (3.17.2024)

-PS, PB, PW, PD
-AC, Cruise control
-Factory Class III/IV Trailor hitch
-Husky mud flaps on all 4
-In channel smoke Vent Visors
-Rear aftermarket back up camera mounted in the rear plate
-Factory bed cover
-Battery disconnect switch
-Aftermarket remote start (Ziebart)
-Husky all weather floor mats
-I had a 3rd ignition key cut when new.

SOLD to member VickyA

Asking $7,000.00 and located in Dayton Ohio. Cash only ($100 bills so easy on old man to count)

I've been retired for 6 years and my wife will be retiring in the near future. We have 5 cars and she tells me we need to downsize things so I've decided to let the ST go. I also have two 70's classics and one needs finished so some funds will help with that. As is, where is. Come see it and look it over. Clear title in my name. Ask any questions you have BEFORE you offer to buy. Offers by time and date rec'd!

IMG_7753.jpg

IMG_7754.jpg

IMG_7756.jpg

Last edited:
Well, the Sport Track is gone! I'll miss it but its been with me since new and I've always enjoyed driving it! However, after 17 ish years, I'm getting old enough to where keeping up with 5 cars is getting tough for me. I'll probably hang here for a few more month but my days are numbered! I always wanted a Sport Trac and can say I've done that. The new owner is a real Sport Trac fan and I hope she has many, many good years with the blue ST! Take care!

Latest posts