So Any Pics Or Update On How The Atlanta Meet Went???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get some pics up this evening. Didn't get home til about 9:00 PM (ATL traffic and really bad rain). It was a good turnout; 4 Sport Tracs, 3 SVT Contours (a 3.0L swap, a 2.5 w/ nitrous and huge sound system, and a fully built 350FWHP 3.0L swap with turbo), a Thunderbird SC, and a restored '67 Cougar. We grilled, fuel filters and spark plugs were changed, a K40 radar detector and Laminix kit were raffled off for charity (I won the Laminix :D) and Jerica won the K40 (pretty sweet!). Hung out and talked. Andy's neighbors across the parking lot came over and hung out, and there were a few demonstrations from the pro-race drift BMW over there (quite a fun ride in the rain I might add), a few burnouts including an AWD burnout from a WRX (no pics or video...it was raining). All in all it was a fun time and worth the drive. Weird coincidence, I drove exactly 300miles yesterday (to and from the meet and once to the store while I was there) down to the 10th of a mile...

It was a blast! Thanks to all who came out. Thanks SO much for the help on my Trac. Glad Dingo could have us over. We didn't take too many pics, but I think Jeff and Dingo have a few. Rain didn't hold us down one bit..made for some interesting burnouts....:eek:

Jeff- pretty sure we had 5 Tracks.. (4 gen 1's, and 1 Gen 2) .. Glad you guys could make the ride..:cool:

Yeah, 5 tracs. Griff, Brent, Jerica, Jeff, and mine.

It was fun. I only have one pic, though.

I think Jeff took a bunch.

Well if we're doing that, I'm positive we didn't have five "tracks" Griff. I guess I forgot to count yours because it was up in the air the whole time while you were "working" on it. :lol::lol::lol:

I didn't take too many pics, but I got some from the other guys. I'll have more tomorrow morning...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks Dingo!

[Broken External Image]:

Ha.. ha.. Jeff :p;) (btw, thanks for not posting the one's with me staring at the undercarrige trying to get those plugs out with my jedi mind power... lol):lol:

Griff: Andy, this is the wrong size.

Me: Hang on a sec, here ya go.

Andy: Who the hell just has these in their truck?

Griff: I'll give you two guesses but you'll only need one.

Griff: How does this thing work?

Andy: Hey Jeff, see if you can get the fuel filter off.

[Broken External Image]:

Just in case.

[Broken External Image]:

Woooooo! Junior!

[Broken External Image]:

HAHA.. Wanna see a 200 pounder in a 300 pound car..lol...hahaha (This is the BMW drifter, this thing was slingin the rear out quite well..) And Jeff trying to get inside for a ride..:lol:

[Broken External Image]:

Jeff- thanks again for gettin that %#@ fuel filter off..;)

Hey, I got in just fine, the pic is me getting out. Slinging the rear? He was slinging the whole thing around down that 2 lane road, and he kept complaining "It's just trying to hook too much, I have too much traction", lol. That's not what it felt like to me, it was a helluva ride.

[Broken External Image]:

Sorry I missed the Atlanta meet!

Instead, I took a bunch of Scouts hiking in the Cohutta. Just like you guys, we were in the rain the entire time.

Here's the Trac doing extra duty as the post-hike PB&J buffet!

[Broken External Image]:

Yeah this was pretty fun! I enjoyed it verymuch. Thanks for inviting us down. Dingo please contect me about the K40...my email [email protected]

Thnks! Jerica...

oh and Griff I enjoyed supervising your truck while my boyfriend changed your plugs!:p and i didn't get to keep the check he wanted it back! darn....:(

Jerica - Glad you guys could make it down. We're gonna have to talk him into draggin that Lightning out next time! Hope ya still end up getting a steak dinner outta that check.;)

Jeff- Right u are:lol:...This is me shuttin up............lol

Latest posts