Silver LEER Camper Top

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art Garcia

Reaction score
I bought this used awhile back cause I had planned on painting it to match my truck and adding Yakima racks on top. Recently I was involved in a fraud scheme so I'm short some money and could really use the cash. I'm throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested. This is the 100XQ model painted silver birch if you wanna do some research and shoot me an offer. I'm located in east Tennessee. Just shoot me an email or post on here and I can send pics of it to your email or phone.

How much were you looking for it? You and Jason are the same distance and his is black with Yakima racks on the top for $300. Gotta sell my cover and extender first though.

I paid 625 for it awhile back. I'm trying to get as much as I can back. Jason is selling his for an amazing price. If I were you I'd buy it now. Plus you won't have to worry about painting it to match your ST

Yeah, I got try and save up the gas money for the trip and sell my cover and extender first. I may put it on hold for now and finish up my swing out tire carrier I'm building.

you've planned to do that for quite awhile now. I'm sure it will look good. I once saw a second Gen with the swing out spare tire carrier. I'm liking what you're doing to your ST. It's looking better than what it used you. What ever happened to the (for lack of correct term) "truck bed style bar" you had?

Around here a good paint shop will charge about 300 to match the camper to my truck. So I'd say someone with the same color ST Is better of buying mine.

Ya, since I have a baby boy two months ago I need my bed back for hauling the stroller and everything else. RLC Welding makes a steel front and rear bumper and a swing out tire carrier for the 1st Gen Explorer but it fits the 2nd Gen Ex's too, RaveDigger over on the Explorerforum has one mounted to his.

I have a build thread I started over there for the tire carrier. Once I get it done I'l make one for this site.

Thanks, man. I think I've done just about all I can to it. I do plan on getting some larger tires once these wear down. Thinking some 35s would look nice on it. Good luck with selling the camper.

Cris, what rear springs are you using? I see your Trac is 2wd so you have lift spindles but don't have a SOA in the rear but lift springs, what springs are they?

I'm using Superlift leafsprings. They actually had two different sets at one time - 2.5" and I believe 4". Don't know if they still do. I went with the 2.5" to level out the truck and take a little off the driveshaft angle. Works great but the ride is pretty rough.

Latest posts