Selling: Pioneer (silver) 6 disc 5L2T-18C815-BC from 05xlt

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll keep checking in. If you do manage to grab the bracket from our site sponsor/site owner Zabteck, I assure you that I will return it to you. Shipping is my livelyhood, so to speak :)

Kevin,

I will be leasing the bracket from Todd Z. He replied to my email request today. As soon as I receive it I will contact you to let you know the HU is on its way (with insurance via UPS Ground). My paypal is the same email I provided earlier.

Do you want just the HU or the Amp/Enclosure with 6" sub as well. Let me know and I will get the packaging sorted out.

Dave

:)

I'd just like the HU. I thought about putting the rather thin ST sub setup into my LeSabre, but that car is sadly a long way to being ready, so I'll have to abstain :(

Thanks,

--Kevin

O.K.. I think I can ship for $15.00 (total $165.00). Even with the bracket I will still use one of the larger boxes with all of the peanuts. The HU will be in a smaller box within.

Be sure to send a message with your shipping address. I'll reply once the package is on it's way with a tracking ID and insurance #.

Thanks!

Dave

Kevin,

The bracket arrived today from Todd Z. Ironically I cannot find any mounting points for the bracket. After a few searches (yet again) I came across these posts.

http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/msgboard9e.asp?BOARDNAME=SWAP&VIEW=915570&REPLYCOUNT=6&sitename=mysporttrac

Last edited by a moderator:
So you ended up with a bracket which doesn't do anything? Was our site owner Todd slacking when he sent out the bracket? ;)

The 6 dummy cd method is the only viable alternative then?

***Oh, it doesn't require one? Isn't it great that we discover that after searching for the bracket? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have and would you part with the sub/amp's wire harness that runs from the amp to the passenger kick panel?

i recently picked up an OEM sub/amp only to discover that my 02 doesn't have the harness.

specifically, it's part number is 1L5T18B86414CPO. (courtesy of another member's project write-up: http://www.mysporttrac.com/mysporttrac/projects/FactorySub/Factory-Sub-Project.htm)

thanks, either way!

-rob

Hey, sorry about the delay, the forum buried the thread, as did my mind. If you're still willing to part with the radio I (still) have the money to send your way.

Let me know--don't want to make a donation lol

--Kevin

Hey, sorry about the delay, the forum buried the thread, as did my mind. If you're still willing to part with the radio I (still) have the money to send your way.

Let me know--don't want to make a donation lol

--Kevin

Yes, I still have the unit for sale. Contact me at the email I listed earlier in this post. I could probably ship this out Friday morning via UPS.

Sincerely,

Dave

Latest posts