Sea Life ReefMaster RC Dive / Under Water Camera

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Palmer

Reaction score
I am not allowed to dive any more. For that reason, I am selling this camera. I paid $317.00 for it. I am asking $120.00 plus freight.

It is a Sea Life 650 with the remote flash. It can be used both on land or in water. I used it two times and then I was in an explosion over seas, thus, blew out both ear drums and now I get vertigo when I dive...

The remote flash allows for the flash to come from the side. This is important under water as it will not illuminate particles between the camera and the subject. With a straight on flash, you will see speckles of stuff in the picture, these speckles are the floating matter, dirt particles and things to this nature.

It comes complete and has no missing parts. Has been stored with no batteries and is in perfect condition.

I am not requiring that insurance be placed on the item. I do however STRONGLY recommend it. I will provide a tracking number so there will be no question as to the camera being shipped or it's location.

Any other questions, simply ask....

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
If it weighs 15 pounds, then the following is correct. (I think it will weight slightly more once boxed up).

Express Mail® Overnight to most areas $56.00

Priority Mail® 2 days 15.90

Priority Mail® Flat Rate Box 2 days 8.95

Parcel Post®

Additional Postage May Apply 3 days 14.44

Media Mail®

Restrictions Apply 3 days 6.89

And insurance will be about $5.00 I would think.

At 20 pounds it is only slightly more.

Express Mail® Overnight to most areas $66.75

Priority Mail® 2 days 17.40

Priority Mail® Flat Rate Box 2 days 8.95

Parcel Post®

Additional Postage May Apply 3 days 16.42

Media Mail®

Restrictions Apply 3 days 8.59

If I were to mail it, I would suggest Priority Mail option as the cost is fair and I can get tracking for it as well..

Thanks...

Jordan, I do have a deal pending. Locking up the numbers..

If this does not work out, I will contact you ASAP.

Thanks...

Coastie,

Not trying to bust your balls or anything, so do not take it that way.

My wife and I snorkle when we get a chance. We have a cheapie underwater camera that works pretty decent. I really do not need another one, but like everything else, for the right price...

I would give you $100.00 and I would pick it up. You know I am in Akron. A small drive to your area is not that bad.

Let me know via email. I will take it right now...if you want.

Tom

Coastie,

Like I said, not to bust your balls or anything. If you say no, oh well...no hurt feelings.

Tom

Tom, I did not take it as though you were busting my balls...

I know what your saying.

I'll give him a day or so and if I do not hear from him, I will go from there...

Yep, about 30 minutes ago.

Check arrived in the mail, will deposit it tomorrow but I anticipate no issues with it.

So for now consider it sold.

If something happens, I will contact you.

Thanks all....

Latest posts