• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ScanGauge Group buy almost over!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Long

Reaction score
Just a reminder to everyone that the group buy for the ScanGauge 2 will end on December 31 ! Its a great chance to get an awesome product at a nice discount. The service of the guys at Linear Logic is top notch as well. The display on mine turned out to be very dim so I contacted them and they shipped a new one out right away. They put a prepaid return label in the box for me and I just taped it up and dropped it back in the mail. Painless and quick!

Dan,

Do you work for them or somethin.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::p:p

Todd Z

Nope... I just like to see good results and happy people on both sides of the fence when I get involved with something!:cool:

When does this end? And when are the payments due. I have to make my 6 month auto insurance policy at the beginning of the year. So I am just checking because I would like to get one.

You pay right away and receive your ScanGauge immediately. There was no minimum # required, so they ship as people order them. December 31 is the last day, as stated above.

Latest posts