• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Scan Gauge Group buy , Item added !!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
People can purchase extra cables for $14.95 if they would like

Normal cost is $19.95

If they would like an extra cable also send the payment for $164.90 and mention that they would like the ScanGauge + Cable

The extra cable is used usually for if people install the ScanGauge and have the cable routed through their dashboard which can make it difficult to use in other vehicles for diagnostics or anything.

Todd Z

Dave,

The ScanGauge cable is detachable from the unit. Some people like to install them and route the cable behind trim, etc. for a clean appearance. The unit can be used in multiple cars but its hard to do so if you've routed the cable like this. By purchasing an extra cable, you just unplug the unit and use the extra cable for the other car. Better now?

Woppy

http://scangauge.com/products/sg2photos/index.shtml

Todd Z

What I find odd about the side connection is, it is on the righthand side. The OBD port is always on the left of American cars..:huh:

Mine will be molded into the front of the center console where it meets the dash. No need for an extra cable for me!