ROCKER PANEL STRIPES Installed !!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Finally had an ok day 40 degrees to install the re-designed Rocker panel stickers from Rob (SST) at WEBXTREMES.

I think they look great and help finish off the truck.. I allways liked the mustangs with them...

They where not too hard to install, But do take time to get perfect.. It took me close to 2 hours...

I am very happy with them.... I told rob he should offer 2 types.

1) The type I have

2) Remove the solid center stripe and just have SOLID letters on the front doors..

I am willing to peal off the center stripe if members here would like to see how that looks..

I am curious my self...

THANKS ROB !!!!

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Look very nice Todd -- I LIKE it !!! It fits your ST perfectly, very nice.

Which side did you put on first ? Does SST have other colors ?

Terry

PS: I see your ST on SST's site for this decal -- WELL DESERVED !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forgot you can have these or any product on the web site at 15% discount w/free shipping.

Voucher code 11205101 good til the end of the year.

Also, most of the products on the web site will be going up in price after the new year. 3M and Avery vinyl film will be passing another 8% increase in raw vinyl film. It's the 4th one this year. And, the Post Office is raising their rates again in January.

Thanks,

SST

Hey ToddZ,,, LOOKING GOOOOOD! but, I think I have seen something like those befrore.....:D (2002)[Broken External Image]:

Looks good Todd. Now if you would just paint your whole truck deep wedgewood blue, it would look complete. :rolleyes: