Rear Caliper Bracket

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnmaine

Reaction score
I know the rear brakes take allot of punishment on rust. And I can get pretty much any part for it. But whats with the caliper bracket. Cant seem to find a replacement part for this. Anybody?

Its an actual part. Correct if I'm wrong its removable, right? But the big question is were to get one. The dealer has no price on this part not shippable.

What "removable" rear disc brake part are you looking for? If you compare front and rear calipers, only the front have removable brackets. Take a pic and post if needed.

That's actually a bracket that's bolted to the rear housing BEFORE the axle is installed...... it may be the best to go to a junk yard as the OEM part is discontinued and I doubt any aftermarket manufacturer makes it, unless its the same as the 9" rear or another car or truck that's compatible.... Check out the rear disc brake conversion project, it may have some help.

I just did my rear brakes. As I looked at the bracket. I think a fab shop could manufactor one, using the old one as a pattern..Find a good shop.
The reason I think it could be done is. The plant I work at, the fab shop guys were very good at it. The 2 that worked in there, made alot of car part brackets for many of us. A shop with cnc would even be better. Just a thought if all else fails.

Ford Motorsport M-2300-G
That's the complete kit. ( 400 bucks) The parts can be had at the Junk yard, its a simple bracket..... The thing is I know the bracket is discontinued by ford, so junk yard it is.... Easy peasy....

Latest posts