Ready for Nascar

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Smith

Reaction score
Nascar racing:wub:

The great American race.

The Daytona 500

Gentlemen start your engines.

Who will win?:unsure:

Who is your favorite driver?:blink:

Jeff Gordon #24:cool:

Good Luck to all the drivers, have a fun and safe race.:D

God speed.

1. Mark Martin 2. Greg Biffle

Farvorite: Mark Martin

2nd: Greg Biffle

3rd: Carl Edwards

4th: Any Rousch driver

5th: Any Ford Driver :p

Tony is, and has always been, a JERK. Maybe that's why he's a successful driver most of the time. The rest of the time, his idiocy gets in the way (like at Daytona). I would like nothing more than to see the majority of the NASCAR drivers make his career this year a living hell - take turns bumping him into the wall each race and watch him whine. Maybe he'll get his ego bumped down a notch.

If you notice it's never really a priority of his to thank his sponsors or owners. I guess he must have a money tree in his yard. They also asked him at the end of the race if he did what he did to Kenseth on purpose and he said "no" with a smile, then proceded to say that Kenseth got what he deserved. Tell that to his family, Stewart, if you put him in the hospital one day...or worse. Again I say, JERK.

A couple of notes from trackside...

---Don't know how much they talked about the weather, but...it was FREAKING COLD!!! With a damp mist and about 20-25 mph winds...Absolutely the worst weather I can remember for a 500...WARNING! WARNING! SEXIST MALE COMMENT TO FOLLOW!!!!...NASCAR just isn't the same without tube tops & tight shorts :( ...and when there's more coffee being sold than beer...

---Successfully avoided having to listen to bon jovi....down by the pits, a couple of hours before the race, they were actually COACHING some of the "fans" in how to properly SCREAM :blink: at the appropriate moments...must have been someone from the "Fay Wray School of Acting"...

---The 3 biggest cheers of the day:

#3--Stewart getting penalized for rough driving...absolutely NO excuse for that maneuver...at Bristol, maybe; but NOT at one of the fastest points at a superspeedway...

#2--Kurt Busch's car imploding....(he's a SORRY replacement for one of NASCAR'S greats... may be a decent talent, but he's gonna find it's REEEEEAAALLLLY lonely without having 4 or 5 teammates to cover your ass)

And, as usual, the biggest cheer of the day was for....

GORDON HITTING THE WALL!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Tony is sooo miss understood :lol: :) Kenseth also bumped Tony with no penalty.

It's just racing. Those guys (drivers in general) get heated up at every race, I'm sure they make up off the camera and it's back to business making the points next race. :)

Travis -

Sure, why not? {sarcasm}Double standards are fun{/sarcasm}. I mean, they could always take his stand and say "he got what he deserves".

"If you ain't rubb'in, you ain't racing."

"You can make it Cole, I know it in my heart!"

"Squeal like a pig!"

"Did he bleed?" "Yup, he bled!"

The above are quotes from a couple of my favorite films that make commentary of Southern liesure activities....

;)

What??? The racing season opens April 9th, with the Long Beach Grand Prix!!!

When's NASCAR gonna get some 'real' racetracks where the drivers have to turn RIGHT and left and use the brakes? :) Oh well, at least the wrecks are fun to watch...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts