Quick rant/rave

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shaun,

not saying he made a bad choice.

just pointing out that gavin stated the titan as not having a V-8.

as far as choices, respect what people choose instead of making fun of it.

regardless of who the manufacturer is.

Hey Gary S.

I respect those who choose a titan as their vehicle of choice and didn't say a single word that made fun of them. I merely expressed my personal opinion of the truck, which I believe I'm entitled to do. I also didn't express any type of disdain towards Toyota for making the truck.

BUT I'm sorry to have upset you.

I thought the original poster was Gavin (for some reason) and that you were stating that the Titan had a v8 because you thought he overlooked that option.

Looking back through the thread, I see where you were making a correction on Gavin's (not the ford con-vert's) behalf.

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: The Nissan Titan - It's all good boys, I was saying that this is the vehicle I had before the STA - And it was great (had a K & N Air Charger and Magnaflow exhaust, so it sounded awesome). It was truly a big pig of a vehicle tho - recommend it to those requiring a full size truck.

I drove a H3T with Chevy's 5.3L V8 and it felt weak - The interior of that truck is absolute crap compared to the STA...(good vehicle if you like going offroad - I'm a city boy now)

Anyhow, I'm definitely happy with my choice - The uniqueness of the vehicle alone is worth the price of admission!

grant,

you made a good choice with the sta.

they are for sure a kinda' unique vehicle that will get alot of compliments.

welcome to one of the best sites and good luck with your trac.

btw, i like silver. :)

i understand that the titan is way to big if you don't need the extra space. i had a tough decision when the lease expired on my 07 trac (my 3rd sport trac) if i was going to get another. i chose another vehicle since it fit my needs better and i no longer needed the p/u bed. the tranny issue was also another factor in the decision.

i do miss the trac's appeal but am very happy with my current ride.

well enjoy your new sta and best of luck :cool:

Enjoyed all of your comments. Bought my used 07 Limited V8 in April. Didn't know ST's existed before I saw a used 08 while passing thru Fallon NV. Drove it and my wife and I were immediately impressed. I went online and searched all the local dealers until I found the one I wanted. We love the Dark Cherry color. I really liked my 2005 Toyota Tundra Access cab V8 but sold it as I preferred the ST. I didn't often need the Tundra's bigger bed but I often need the ST's back seat for more passengers. It is a bit shorter and narrower than the Tundra and gets a couple of MPG's less. Got a compliment on its looks yesterday.

Latest posts