Pro Comp Xtreme All Terrains

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J C

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with or knowledge of these tires? Quality? Durability? etc....

I wanted these in a 285/75/r16 but i couldnt find them anywhere locally the closest I found was 315/75/r16.b Since im in Canada buying them off the internet didnt make sense, So good luck but you might need to look fairly hard to find a set. From what i have seen they look like a good overall tire but are only rate to 40,000 miles which didnt seem like a lot. Also the pattern of the tread seems like it would be more slick road friendly than some of the other comparable tires. Thats just my 2 cents others with more experience will hopefully chime in. Hope that helps.:)

While I don't have the Pro Comp Extreme All Terrains, I do have the regular Pro Comp All Terrains and I'm happy with them. Can't say that I've got a single complaint about them. Great on the road wet or dry (mostly gry living in California) and good in the very little "off-roading" that I've done. I hear the Xtreme All Terrains are better than the regular All Terrains I'm running, so I'm pretty sure that they'll serve you well.

Good luck.

I got mine from 4wheelparts.com. 285/75/16"s mounted on rims, aired up and delivered. I love them! They go good in 7" of snow, do well on the highway, very well off road. You will need to invest in upgrading your radio. These tires are loud. rotate them more than you change your oil.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
HO 04,

correct me if im wrong but I think yours are xterrains While the extreme all terrains are a diffrent tire altogether. But your description of your tires im sure is very close to what the extreme all terrains would be considering the make up of them.