pics!! new cone filter and flowmaster 40 series installed today!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Mouser

Reaction score
I picked up the filter from my front office this afternoon, stopped by the hardware store and got a 3inch closet flange and cut it to fit my MAF, intstalled perfectly!! I had a smaller aftermarket filter rigged onthere before, BIG BIG difference!, thanks for the promt shipping and communication!... this filter alone made a substantial difference

Today had a little shop install a flowmaster 40 series single in/out for 100.00 out of the shop, I did pay an extra 25.00 for him to replace the resonator with a straight piece of pipe. I didn't have 250.00 for dual exhaust. I'm still happy with the sound!!

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't have 250.00 for dual exhaust. I'm still happy with the sound!!

Nothing wrong with that man. Removing the stock restrictive muffler is what helps and what counts the most is that you like it !!...

Looks good,

Todd Z

Today had a little shop install a flowmaster 40 series single in/out for 100.00 out of the shop, I did pay an extra 25.00 for him to replace the resonator with a straight piece of pipe. I didn't have 250.00 for dual exhaust. I'm still happy with the sound!!

I did the same thing on my 2001, but I kept the resonator... I loved it... looked stock and sounded beefy. Nice job!

Latest posts