Perspective

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black hawk down thats a good movie especially if you have a good surround sound system. When ever i need to shut the wife up i put it on she cant possibly yell at me louder than the 50 cal going off!:banana::cool::lol:

You know everyone can go around on this topic all they want but the way I look at it it is not the fault of the government when it comes to the sub-prime loans. I blame the banks and the individuals that got the loans. If the people want to sign their names on a loan that they KNOW they cannot pay and the bank are ok with giving them the loans then it is their fault.

The problem has always been that people do not live within their means. If you can afford a $250,000 then buy it if you cant find something you can afford unfortunatly that is not what was happening people were getting undoccumented loans on houses they could not afford. When the interest rate went up people could no longer afford their payments and forclosed. Is that the presidents or governments fault? I for one do not think so.

As far as who is president there have been good ones and bad but the country is still here. In four years if Obama has done a bad job we can vote him out.

Pol cartoons are historcal complete fact now? HMMMM!!

Kinda like cursing when you arent inteligent enough for words...

How about blaming GOVERNMENT, not just Bush. Last time I check both Demacrats and Republicans were in the the House and Congress. Bush did not act his own, he is not KING. Vote the douche bags out that didn't do their job or didn't vote for what you believe. To put the blame all the blame on Bush/Clinton/Carter/Whoever is simply partisan politics at it's best, it's the GOVERNMENTS FAULT, not an individuals. THEY ARE ALL IDIOTS and "we" keep voting them in.

edit: I didn't vote for Clinton, I didn't vote for Bush, and I didn't vote for Obama, oh snap where does that put me?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
In any transistion from one President to another, there will be changes in leadership style and an emphasis on setting a new tone for their administration. Bush got bogged down in In Iraq and Afghanistan as Johnson did in Vietnam. Carter had the Iran hostages, Clinton had his Monica Lewinsky, Kennedy had the Bay of Pigs, and Reagan had Contra-gate? They all have issues that were perceived to be problems that they did not handle very well, and other things they did very well.

I think each President takes office with the desire to do a good job and not blame the previous President for what they are inheriting. What they inherit with the job is often a mix of good and bad. They don't look at it as cleaning up after the other guy, it's just a change in leadership style and that can be refreshing. The real trick is keeping it refreshing for the full term.

...Rich

Latest posts