OT: It's That Time Again - GAS PRICES in YOUR AREA?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Rogers

Reaction score
Okay, on your driving lately, what is the HIGHEST price you observed in your area for 87?

Me, in Southeastern PA: $2.75 (up well over 30¢ in less than two weeks).

Can be as low as 2.79 up to 2.99....

Todd Z

2.79 in the North 'burbs of the ATL.

Sure there are higher.

Have seen QT at about 2.69.

Segway looking better every day......but it is like they say about Mopeds and fat chicks (no offense to anyone, it's comedy) - they are fun until your friends see you with one.

JT#14

Varies, in Philadelphia you can see $2.55 to $2.89 for regular (+ or - .05 cents)

Outside of west of Philly where I work, you can see a ballpark $2.60 for regular.

Either way, it sucks. Then again, I hear it get's worse closer to summer. Hybrids are sounding better by the "gallon". I think Toyota installed one on their Camary now. Honda seems to be the forefront of the electric wars.

I live in Hitchcock and drive through the Clear Lake area.

I filled up at $2.73 yesterday and the same palce was $2.79 this morning. It ranges from $2.75 to $2.99.

$2.75 seems to be the average here in the Chesapeake/VA Beach/Norfolk areas. Anyones remember a couple of months ago when gas was down to about $1.90????

The hubby said it was $2.99 in Wikiup, AZ yesterday. It's been around $2.63 at the convenience stores and around $2.73 at the stations (Shell) here in Kingman, AZ.

Filled up in Sugar Land yesterday at $2.78. Glad I recently got the CITI Mastercard which gives 5% off fuel. Cut the price back to 2.64. Still to high and it's going to get much worse I fear.

I paid $2.69 yesterday morning in Elgin (about 45 min west of Chicago), but as I drove towards Chicago, the price got up to around $2.89.

My work allows me to expense $30 a day to drive to my client (about 70 mile round trip), so by my calculation, gas has to get to just shy of $5/gal before I start paying for it. ;)

Unfortunately, at this rate, it may get there.

Latest posts