Old Bridge Twp.-Raceway Park

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Caffyn

Reaction score
Have been watching the weather down here and Wednesday night might be a bust. Was thinking we try again on Wed., Nov. 3rd. Plus then maybe Todd came come and play. Gary, I sent you an e-mail Sat. night. I'll check with the track to get some more info about times (Think it opens at 5pm). Gate fee is $28 and you may get three or more runs, depending on how many show up. Come on people lets do it!! If not for the braggin' rights, then for the fun of it all. Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob,

Sounds like it could be a plan...

Todd Z

bob,

a big thanks. this week is brutal as NYS is doing their annual inspection of our lab. :banghead:

also was watching the weather, and agree.

5pm is right, its good to get there by 5:30 as the tech lines are long.

come on todd, no excuse.

you guys ready to take on the toy... :cheeky:

may bring wifes 350Z instead so you may be off the hook :bwahaha:

Old Bridge huh.

I used to live off Englishtown Rd and Randolph ave as a kid growing up. Right across the parking lot of St Thomas. Wow its been a long time. I moved in 94 to Freehold and now live in Tampa Florida.

I used to ride my bike to raceway park for car shows/bike nights all the time.

have fun guys.

wow Brian that's right down the street from me..i live off Englishtown rd behind Veterans park.

if you guys do this allow lots of time for traffic on Rt18..its pretty bad from 330..till about 600.

We have made the trip many times before..... We eat across the street at the pizza place and head to the races.....

Hope it pans out, I am ready to go !!

Todd Z

"I am ready to go !!"

me too. you betta' go out and get some mods before. you are going to need everything you can get :grin::driving:

Latest posts