obd???? cover

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddy GreeneII

Reaction score
Im not sure the name of the cover Im looking for but Ive heard poeple refer to it as the obd directly under the steering wheel???? If Im way off have at it.............at least Im not hitting you up for 6 grand.........anyway, is there a cover for it that should have come with my trac. I didnt notice it for a while and Im just curious, thanks,

No factory cover, although covers are made for it. CoastieJoe seems to know where to get them, he had some for sale not too long ago, not sure if he has any left or can get anymore though.

Talk to Coastiejoe, I ordered one from him right after i got my ST about 4 years go, it was the first*mod* and I kept going going after that with more upgrades.

Have a good one

Bob

I am pretty sure I have one (1) left. I will check when I get home tonight. I am in Palm Beach right now, land about 8PM. So I'll probably post tomorrow morning.

I am sure I do have one though.

[Broken External Image]:

The covers came on alot of Fords in the 90's.

There are a couple of different styles and I bet most wrecking yards just throw them away. Probably free for the asking.

My 1996 X actually had a cover that sat flush with the rest of the lower dash. I was surprised when the ST didn't. However, I purchased a cover from Joe and am sufficiently happy.

Latest posts