New Vehicle

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Chase

Reaction score
I can't get any pictures to upload but we traded in my wife's 01 Mazda MPV because of electrical gremlins and a tranny that was going out for a 2010 Flex. It's Dark Ink Blue with a white top. It's a really nice ride and we've been "fighting" over who gets to drive it :driving:

Had a FLEX as a rental back in 2010 when we moved to California. Wife's employer paid for the move cross country and when we arrived in California we needed an SUV as we arrived from the airport with our large dog crate. They had reserved us a FLEX. I only drove it for a week but really liked that vehicle. I had hinted at getting one back then, but it was around the time Ford was showing it was the vehicle for "All the cool moms" and my wife wouldn't let that go. She is pretty anti-minivan/ being told what she should be driving by advertisements.

Anyways, I think it's a great looking vehicle, rides great, is roomy and is a great hauler for about anything you need. Enjoy it!

f396f46482ff2bbf832f9abd2599e271.jpg

aa070fd295b6e7c6332b38c68050723a.jpg

Latest posts