New STA - Found one

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZoNiE

Reaction score
Well, I was fortunate enough to find one during one of my many trips. This one was a 250 mile drive away from the worksite, so I headed to the dealership that advertised it last friday and bought it after an inspection and test drive. It had a few more miles than I wanted, but was a nice truck and was garaged and owned by a mature driver. Now I gotta get it shipped to AZ. Woo Hoo![Broken External Image]:

Nice looking ST.

How did you verify it was garage kept and owned by a mature driver?

My experience is the dealer will tell you anything if he thinks that is what you want to hear.

I researched the name on the title after the fact, and he was 68 Yrs old. Nice to have been told the truth for once. This dealership was a nice experience from all the others. The sales guy even took me out to dinner afterwards, sort of a thank you after my long drive up and another 250 miles back to Allentown PA where I was working. Was Johnson Ford in Pittsford, MA. They had already sold it once to a guy who was too upside down on his trade-in, and another guy came in the next day (also from Arizona) who wanted it but settled for another one on the lot.

It's been my experience that customers have to many resources available to them to risk not telling the truth. There is no point in lying. It all comes back!

Latest posts