New owner

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome, Good imformative, long time owners here. Not as much traffic on this new site, as the old one. Sometimes it might take awhile to get an answer.
I have an '04 xlt premium, since '04. Im keeping it until no parts are available.

Slower? Not to me but I guess I never been on the old site. I think it's great. This is the best place you can get real life info on great trucks like the ones we own. Come on you guys. You know it's true. We own a remarkable truck from a fantastic manufacturer. How many trucks out there that age with the features we got? Hell we even got some of the younger ones beat. Who's with me?

Slower? Not to me but I guess I never been on the old site.
Your right about our trucks being the best. What I meant about slower. The old site had folks posting all kinds of posts all day, questions and info. Even off topic info and questions. When we transfered we lost many members, including members that no longer had a Trac. The old site had more old time active members. Many went back to the first in '01. I joined in '04 a few months after I purchased my Trac. Every day was very intresting. Our wealth of info came from all walks of life. Not just about Tracs. It didnt matter your questions. We had folks that could answer almost anything, that were on the site everyday.
Im not banging on the new site. I was just used to the old site. We lost members that never transfered.

WELCOME !