New Owner Intro

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackson Ellis

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I've been lurking around for a few weeks and thought I should introduce myself so I could start picking your brains (and hopefully helping y'all out too).

I bought a 2010 ST Limited V8 AWD back in September. It's got 65K miles already :(

I live in SC, and will be towing/hauling my bikes, as well as stuff related to renovating at home. The ST is the perfect vehicle, and hate that Ford killed it. I narrowed my picks down to the Nissan Frontier 4 door and the Sport Trac. I'm long time fans of Nissan and Ford. The ST won out easily after test drives. So far I've added only a bug guard and rain guards. I know there's no huge untapped HP reservoir that Ford left for easy pickings, but I'd like to see if I can get some more pull from the V8 without having to press so hard on the pedal.

I could keep going but I'll stop. I posted some pics but topped out my library after three. I'll have to work on file size to see what still looks good but is a more manageable size.[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts