New member saying hi

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FST CS6

Reaction score
I used to have an '02 ST 4wd then went to an a Escape for a while before coming back to ST ownership with my '08 STA V8 AWD, she has everything I need, heated seats, Nav & Sunroof.

The factory resonator & muffler were binned in favor of a Magnaflow muffler, the previous owner put a K&N CAI on, Ford Racing valve covers installed, the factory speakers have been replaced with Infinitys, the factory sub has also been replaced with a Kicker/Shelby 8" direct replacement & in summer she wears 20" Shelby Razor rims.

As bought - the sellers house, not mine,

970dd8be4fe378b35dfcbbecd835dddc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and only eqv to 31530 miles on her :)

How come my IMG codes aren't working?

1cf1f8c52d68d8c6cc42ad110058b4a2.jpg

Needs to be img not IMG.

:welcome:

Use the html code from photobucket.

Welcome, I have the same ST and in the same colour.

Would love to see how the Ford Valve covers look like. Can you post a picture of the engine bay ?

Thank you

Paul

Some nice looking trucks in here. Mine is an '01 generation 1, with 96k miles. V6. Should have bought the running boards, but got Lo-Jack installed instead. Had that peace of mind when I lived in DFW Metro area, but down on the border, there is no coverage :(

Platinum grey exterior, charcoal interior. Anyone know where I could find close to original floor mats?

Those are the valve covers I was thinking about. They look great over the plain aluminium ones we all have. Plus the salt here in Canada makes them look worse.

I will look into get a set make even the racing blue ones !

Thanks for the pictures and enjoy your new truck.

Very nice STA. You will like this site. Good knolagable folks here.

All walks of life here. Folks here can help you with anything. Not just our Trac's.

Vic - the valve covers are available from a number of places including American Muscle & Ford Racing themselves.

Paul - part of me wishes I'd bought the blue ones as they'd stand out a lot more but I wanted to keep the black & silver color scheme going throughout the truck.

Vic I am ordering the Blue valve covers from Summit Racing 280 USD with free shipping.

I have thought about the black and the grey theme of the truck too but want the engine bay to pop a little. When Spring finally arrives and it is warmer I will install ad take some pictures for everyone.

Blue Oval Industries sells some fuel rail carbon fiber covers which are made for the Mustang 4.6 as well. I was hoping someone could tell me if these fit as well on our trucks.

Here is the link :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291069216987?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT