New Fords in the Family

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today was a red letter day. We brought home a new '08 Sport Trac, Deep Blue Pearl CC and a heavily discounted '07 Edge SEL + in Dune Pearl CC. We traded the '04 Sport Trac and the '04 F-150 Lariat Super Crew. The wife gets the Edge and I now have my third Sport Trac since '01. Yes, we are Ford Fans of long standing. Knock on wood I hope our good fortune continues with these new wheels in the servicing (or lack of beyond normal servicing) department. I am looking forward to completing some after market projects on both vehicles as done on the earlier Sport Tracs. My first Sport Trac, a 2001, is in the hands of my son and rolling along smoothly after crossing the 100,000 threshhold. Interesting note. My dealer gave me 12,500 on the very basic '04 ST with 34,000 miles and the original factory warranty until 04/08 or 36,000. I saw it on the lot today for 14,995 with an extended power train warrantly until 100,000 miles.

best of luck

ford gave me an 07 sel plus as a demo for about a month and the wife and i really liked it!

i beleive it is a tad quicker than my 07 V-8 trac :eek:

enjoy :)

Latest posts