new car

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Bendfeldt

Reaction score
The wife just got a 2016 Explorer which hopefully will please us both. I know many of the Sport Trac folks here also go to an explorer web site. I know there will be no comparison to the info we are able to get here but I'm looking for advice on a cargo liner for the Explorer. Any site recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks

Benny

:welcome:

Like most automotive forums, Weathertech almost always seems to be the manufacturer of choice.

IMO, overpriced and way too slippery for my needs. Read up, 12 pages on the EF Gen5 sub forum. GL

Last edited by a moderator:
I could have got you an X plan if you didn't have one.... :)

Good luck with it !!

Todd Z

I bought the OEM liner (BB5Z 6111600-AA) for my '16 Ex. Works with the third seat in folded position. It is a thin molded plastic that fits all the nooks and crannies and carries the Explorer logo. It will come folded and will need time to lie flat in your vehicle. It is easy to remove should you need access to the third seat. I bought mine from eBay for about $75. Not recommending yea or nay, just letting you know an option.

My wife drives a 2011 Explorer, and we have the Husklyliner floor liners for the front and second row, and the Huskyliner cargo mat for the rear. We have the large one that covers the entire area with the third row folded down. We never use the third row seat, so it's nice to have the extra cargo space.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have WeatherTech for all of our floor mats and like them but we went with the OEM liner for the cargo area with the third row down. We liked the looks of it better and if I remember right it was a little cheaper. We got it through Ford.

Latest posts