Need to Find House

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Dammes

Reaction score
Just got new job offer in Georgia.. Trying to find a new house in the Cobb County, Paulding County, etc.. Area. Any suggestions would be great, even need to find a real estate agent and mortage company too.

Matt

Hello Matt,

If you are looking for a house in the Cobb county or Paulding county area I hope you will be working on the north side of Atlanta. The best kept secret in housing within the metro area is south of the airport in Coweta county. Newnan GA is really growing and the housing is probably 10% to 30% lower than on the north side. There is an area in Newnan called Summergrove and is modeled after Peachtree City. You can buy a house in Summergrove ranging in price from the 130's to 800's.

Welcome to the Atlanta area and hope you will join us in Louisville. Best of luck with your move.

Terry

Email me. I am currently house hunting in Cobb and have a great realtor. See has handled 3 transactions (find, sell, find) for me and will soon be handling sell and find as well.

As stated above, location is key due to the commute. Will need to know where you will be working.

Latest posts