Need Full Subwoofer harness

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Morse

Reaction score
I have a 2001 ST that I am installing the 6 CD radio head unit from a 2002 ST into. The radio works fine and I also have the subwoofer (factory one) from the 2002. My ST does not have the harness for the subwoofer. Does anyone know of a manf that makes a full harness that goes from the radio (Pioneer version) 8 pin connector to the subwoofer amp 10 pin connector. The project documentation on this site shows a partial harness that goes from the kick panel to the amp. I need a full on or both harnesses (from radio to kick panel and from kick panel to amp). Any help that anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

Bob:

I did the same project in my 2004, I had coastjoe run a list of wrecking yards with sub woofers and I had a yard cut of the plug ends from the radio, in the kick panel and the subwoofer, I got it all for $25.00. I then made up my own cables from the plugs recieved. MPTony might be able to come up with somebody that makes the cable ends.

Ivan

Latest posts