My customized ARB winch bumper, I finally have an actual steel front bumper!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
I picked up a ARB winch bumper that was on a W.V. state forest rescue truck, a Range Rover.

With quite a bit of cutting, grinding, fabricating an welding I fianlly made it fit. I still have to fabricate a steel tube skid plate, I'll hopefully have that done by Friday as long as the weather cooperates.

I need to come up with the rest of the money to get the 9000k Warn winch from the guy I bought the bumper from.

Here's a couple pictures of how it sits now.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

This is another project in a line of things I'm doing, the tire carrier was first done...

[Broken External Image]:

Rock sliders and gas tank skid plate are next... Stay tuned

:banana:

Thanks, the factory bumper cover was the same height as the center cap on the wheels so ya I really improved my aproach angle. I still need to build a skid plate and have all the tube for that, just need good weather and time after work.

Eddie, their not State Park stickers. lol

One is a "Appalachian Search & Rescue" with the EMS symbol and mountain background. The other sticker is a "Mountain Rescue" with the Medic symbol and mountain background.

I'm leaving them on there just for character. :supercool::grin:

Nice job Jerry. That thing looks like it means business.

Careful though. In photo 3 it looks like the "big guy upstairs" is about to squash you back into reality!:grin::bwahaha::bwahaha: