Muth Signal Mirrors, thanks Dingo!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lloyd Curry

Reaction score
Just a quick thank you to Dingo for his sale and advice on the Muth Signal Mirrors. These are not yet available for the 2007-2008 Sport Tracs, per the Muth site.

Purchased and installed them on my 2007 Limited this week-end and it went flawlessly.

Have wired them to signal and brake indicators. Hardest part was getting the wires through the boot / connector plug in the door. Otherwise, an easy install.

Thanks again Dingo!

LRC

YES, thanks Dingo for the Buy on the mirrors. Had the body shop put them in for me while I was getting my rear bumper replaced & scrapes from a shopping cart in a Lowes parking lot (no, I will never shop there again).

Gotta admit, they are fantastic ... one of those mods that I wish I would have done sooner !!

Fit great, not intrusive for those inside, but bright for those to the side/rear ... perfect warning for those blind-spot seekers ;)

Thanks again Dingo !!!!!!!!

I know this is a pretty old post, but do you make these for the gen 1 sport tracs? I have a 2001, and would love a set for it. Thanks for your time.

He never made them, Muth was the manufacturer, He just sold them.... they did not make them for the gen 1..... Some people made the f250 mirrors work, Some hacked ranger mirrors on....

Latest posts