• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Muth Mirror Group Buy Issue...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dingo

Reaction score
Okay, out of the people that ordered the mirrors, 2 haven't paid. I don't feel comfortable saying whom.

Anyway, Tomorrow at 5 p.m. EST, I'm ordering the mirrors from the manufacturer. The only way I could offer them for the price I did was to have them all shipped to me at once and then ship them out. I have allowed almost 2 weeks past the expiration of the group buy for payment, but I feel troubled that some people paid LONG before the group buy was up. I feel it's wrong to punish those folks that decided to honor the commitment they made. Unlike when I was in basic training, I'm not going to punish everyone for the actions of someone else.

If either or both of the remaining two people remit payment by 5 pm. EST tomorrow, they'll be included. Otherwise, they'll be left out and can consider this a "learning experience." If anyone has NOT signed up for the group buy, feel free, as long as you can pay by my end of business tomorrow. If anyone has any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Andy Calhoun

[email protected]

(770) 945-1195

If you did sign up for this group buy it is the same as bidding on and ebay auction, you should pay in a timely fashion.

Some time our sponsors need the Min to get you the best pricing..

Please, if you sign up for a group buy, Please pay when you sign up or just after it ends....

To Our sponsors,

We appreciate what you do and apologize for any issues that arise.

Thank you all for what you do and your understanding to the issues that may arise.

Todd Z

If you did sign up for this group buy it is the same as bidding on and ebay auction, you should pay in a timely fashion.

Todd,

You know this a par for the course. This has been a common issue. I have observed that it is USUALLY, though not always, those that make the most noise about getting a group buy going.

If you want something, pay for it. If you do not want it, don't sign up in the first place.

Tom

Hey Dingo - I'll jump in here and get one . . . . email sent.

I bought one - payment sent!

Last edited by a moderator: