• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Muth Mirror Group Buy Ended

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dingo

Reaction score
Okay, it's officially over. I thought I'd give folks a few extra days since it ended around rent time for most. Anyone who has signed up and hasn't paid, it's time. Anyone that wants to get in on the group buy at the last second, you have 'til the last person that's already signed up pays.

Any suggestions for Feb's group buy?

Do you sell HID kits for the sport trac. I'm looking for a set for the main lights and the fog lights. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick Pierobon

I have chosen to no longer sell HID kits. There's a tremendous amount of liability for almost no profit.

How about having one of your companies remake the rear cab spoiler for the Gen 1 Trac's. This is no longer available from Ford (hasn't been for a very long time). I would definitely buy one and I know there are a lot of other members that have been wanting it as well.

While they are doing it I'm sure one would look good on the new models too.

George

I've thought about one for the newer trucks, and even gotten some pricing, but the pricing is pretty high...

I'm hesitant to recommend anyone. The quality on most of the kits is below what I would feel comfortable recommending.

How about a bush grill buy or a fender flare buy... You got a painter that could paint to out paint codes????

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts