Most Famous ST! OMG

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARVIN McINTYRE 2

Reaction score
Off topic, yes but just FYI!!! Thought this was enlightening to know!

Most Famous Sport Trac! OMG! by mrmarvyn , 10/22/2010 10:47 ET

I don't know if many of you have been keeping up with the news recently about the would-be truck bomber "Sam" Smadi or whatever his name is, but he wanted to bomb a Wells Fargo bank tower here in downtown Dallas, Texas, and was unknowingly being aided by the FBI in a sting, but he was driving a SPORT TRAC!!! A black ST he was driving was loaded with a fake bomb rigged by the FBI. Wow, of all the vhicles he could have driven to do this, it was our beloved ST of all things! Just thought I would share this with those that may not have been aware of this. There was a picture of the truck and "Sam" Smadi dressed in all black garb standing next to the ST. Looked a lot like a scene from "Walker, Texas Ranger."

:worthless:

Well, bad or good publicity it's still publicity for the ST. It really shows the versitlity of the Sport Trac= taking the kids to football practice, going to get groceries, hauling fake bombs around, going campiming with the whole family. Ya know all the wonderful things that you can do with these trucks. Just kidding around, I'm glad they caught the guy.

:fire::driving::haveabeer: