Magnaflow muffler Performance 11225

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Would anyone have this single muffler on ther v8 ? I am looking for a deaper sound without a huge amount of sound when I start up in the early mornings. Would this be a good choice ? I will leave the resonator on for now. Thanks

I have the larger version of that on my Adren.... I went for the larger one so its quiet while crusing and growls nice when stomped on...

I Love it. I do have videos on you tube if you want to hear it.

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion that is the wrong muffler. If I remember right our exhaust diameter is right at 2 3/4". You would be better having an exhaust shop expanding the exhaust into and out of the muffler rather than crimping/swedging it down and restricting flow more. Also the case size you picked will not soak up a lot of the sound waves for a nice quiet burble at idle. I used a #12589 Magnaflow I believe. It is a 3" inlet and outlet and a larger 5 x 9 x 22" case. I opened mine up and removed the resonator. But, my truck is not absolutely quiet either. It can be easily heard when started up early in the morning. Not obnoxious but definitely heard. I say install that muffler and keep everything else, it should be what you described as needed...

mine was 2.50 in i beleive.... any muffler shop can chenge the size by stretching or crimping.,... and honestly the muffler is the same any way.....

Wayne, Yess thats the one i beleive....

On youtube

http://youtu.be/WHprJNtJodk

Can also search Ford751975 thats me

I Did that first, Then I ripped it all out !!!

Todd Z

Latest posts