Made it back...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsy me

Reaction score
We rolled in to Kingman AZ today! We had a GREAT time at the meet! Was nice to meet folks in person!! Good to see Rich Stern and Larry Phillips again! What a drive that was!

Thank you to Everyone, that planned the meet and to all the Sponsers that donated prizes!!

I can't wait to get mty new TB put on the trac!:D

Can you tell I'm catching up?! :D

Thanks Guys! yes Jeffy we roll much overf the road!:lol:

I have pics Sal A, but still have to get them loaded on puter then in library.

We just got back to home in PA yesterday morning. Affer a week of the WONDERFUL desert heat, we of course were and still are beat from that and the ride. I was on I-40 east (again) after we had a nice visit with Navaho Nation folks, had a blow out in the rear left tire! I was in the hammer lane, next to a semi, cars behind me doing 70 when it happened. S C A R E Y!!! but guess what!? The trac handled well and got off to the side where Ford Guy had to change the tire in the 104 degree heat!! (got a pic of the blown tire to upload in to libray when phone is fully charged) Anyway We got 4 new tires in Gallup, NM. I love NM but gosh we didn't think we would make it out of that state! ha ha!

Dennis F and Larry P, have not forgot about you guys. Give me just a little time and I will contact and get those items mailed off to you guys ;)

Thank you again Eveyone for a GREAT MEET this year! I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! :D:cool:

Larry, we will be meeting up with you in ST Louis at some point! and it was nice to meet all of you guys too!

here is that blown tire

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts