Louisville pictures in my library

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todd:

Great photos....looks like a great turnout! Maybe I'll make the next one!

Gary G:)

Larry,

Thanks for sharing your pix too......as much as I enjoy seeing these pix....it still makes me sick that I wasn't there too :(

The pop up camper is mine. It's six feet long and weighs about 500 pounds empty, it's a little short to sleep in if your over about 6 foot. Now for the bad news, it WAS made in Kelowna B.C. Canada but they went out of business a few years ago and used ones are quite hard to come by. If you want more detailed photos or specs I can get them for anyone who is interested.

Like always with his never ceasing memory dingos right, Outback Productions Inc is the company, Also I believe it was called "The Box Tent". They went out of business because of copy right infringement. The only thing I was able to pull up was a sight of angry investors.

Again thatnks for the box tent info. As you stated, it's sold out and no longer being made. I'll have to keep an eye out for a used one. Looks pretty pricey when it was new.

Dan - very distantly related. All of the Cloutiers in North America descend from one family that emigrated from France in the mid 1600's.

There is one for sale in Campbell River and one in Kamloops B.C. I think one is like 1900 and the other one 2900. The one I have was 2500 and was only used three times before we got it.

I found the link for the one in Kamloops

Latest posts