Looking at an Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choptop

Reaction score
Been fixated on the Adrenalin since I saw a picture of one about a month ago. Well tomorrow I will be making a 8 hour round trip to look at a black one, closest black one I have found. 2010, 119,000 miles, 1 owner, sold originally at, serviced at and traded in at the same dealer. Pulled a car fax and oil changes and maintenance appear to have been religiously followed. I really wanted navigation and remote start but can live w/out it if they give me enough for my car, otherwise I will wait till spring.

4.6L or 4.Oh-Oh? Gen 2 STA's with V8's are super rare around here. When they appear, sellers are "asking" almost MSRP. GL

I'll sell mine 64k miles $100,000 and not a penny less. Basically I'll drive it onto the ground then rebuild and start again

I Look at mine every day !!! LOL good luck !

wouldn't Ebay scare you a little????

Well, just got back from my 650 mile, 11 hour, 2 tanks of gas and purchase of a Carfax Adrenalin test drive trip. Can not say it was a good dealer experience. Purchased the Carfax in preparation for a possible purchase. Report looked pretty good. Truck appeared to be in good shape, would have needed new tires by the end of summer, possibly at 50% at this time, would have thought that if you were going to ask 19,000 for a vehicle you would put new tires on it, rims were pretty corroded, and best I could tell from the pre determined, sales man ride along route, it felt ok.
My trade in was a 2010 Cadillac Cts wagon, 3.0, luxury, awd , black, that I have had for a about 16 months and put 20,000 trouble free miles on, love the car but nice to change things up once in a while. Rub is that it carries a branded title, is a Minnesota car, carpets got wet, carries a flood designation. Still owe 5,400.00 on it, told the salesman that. Came back from sales manager w/them giving me 3,000 for the caddy and not budging off the Adrenalin price. So they wanted me to pay full price, probably 1,500 over what it was worth, ask me to finance the addition 2,000 that I would still owe on the Caddy and spend 800 for new tires 6 months down the road. I know I am just a bugger eating hick from small town Wi but it was kinda a slap in the face. When I asked them what the price would be if I paid cash for it they said it would be the same, so I turned around and headed home. That's my story and I am sticking to it. I realize it is a dealer, they have all those employee's and nice buildings to pay for and they feels that they have a rare, high demand vehicle for sale but...

Well that simply sucks..... Keep looking !!