LOL comparison

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting.

My question is why did they bother? I could see this as being useful if Ford was trying to build the sales for Sport Trac's. But, since Ford seems determined to kill it off this year, it just seem a wasted effort.

Uncle Bob,

The video that reaper posted was part of the ad campaign for when the 2nd Gen Sport Trac was first released.

The shirt was made by one of reaper's personal sponsors I believe.

Thanks for the additional info Shawn. I didn't realize the video was that old. I never saw it when it came out. Too bad Ford didn't try to actually spend some time and money to advertise the Trac more. Maybe it would have sold enough to allow it to be continued. That video was way too long (expensive) to use in advertising commercials.

I knew the shirt was recent.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with you Bob.

I'm not sure what capacity they (Ford Marketing) used the video in, other than a less-than-aggressive online You Tube campaign. Someone else may have more info.

This guy's a douche bag. Excuse my french. But as much as I love a sport trac, this seems like a ford funded comparison, like the guys said. I would like to see a real world comparison....ST would probably win still though.

lol

Latest posts