lifting my ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Stevens

Reaction score
i bought a 3" B.L. a set of warrior shackes and i was going to do a 1.5" T.T. to my S.T. from what im reading i need to replace the sway bar oem end links in the front with longer end links will these work ***see link***. the rear ones should be ok if i just leave the oem ones in right? also is there anything else besides these things that i need to do that im not aware of?

heres my list of things to do:

1) body lift

2) warrior shackles

3) 1.5" torsion twist

4) front swaybar endlinks

5) alignment

anything im missing that needs to be done?:banana::banana:

lol, yea... im gonna ride the ones i have on out so i dont void my warranty (bout 10k left on it)then im gonna get some 265/75/16's thinking either definity dakotaAT2's (146 each) or firestine destination AT (141 each) with some 1.5 wheel spacers

I wouldn't trust PepBoys for any kind of work, let alone buy products that bear their name. Firestone, definitely.

just installed my warrior shackles today... and it started pouring rain half way through... nothing like trying to do that in the rain though... makes it interesting lol:bwahaha: